Sexual Harassment Awareness Audit
Pointing you in the right direction
Our team of experienced employment lawyers can work with you to ensure a workplace free from sexual harassment.
NRA Legal has demonstrated expertise in assisting employers to take the necessary steps to prevent, or where necessary, respond to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Book now for a free consultation about how we can assist your business
To achieve and maintain a culture of safety from sexual harassment in the workplace an employer must:
To help us understand your business’s specific circumstances, book in your free 30-minute consultation to discuss the Sexual Harassment Awareness Audit. From this consultation, our team will provide a fee proposal and estimate tailored to your business's needs.
NRA Legal’s sexual harassment awareness audit assists employers to identify:
- The prevelance of sexual harassment within the workplace;
- The awareness and understanding employees have of the employer’s policies and procedures;
- Whether the policies and procedures are fit for purpose;
- Whether complaints are escelated and investigations are conducted in accordance with best-practice standards; and
- Strategies for improvement in respect of the same.